Check the SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATION here
1/ PRE REGISTRATION UNTIL MARCH 30TH
RIDERS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE Federação Motociclismo Portugal (FMP):
The club should indicate the number of teams it wants to register by email to: email@example.com
· Mandatory downpayment of 25% of the amount of the registration fee.
· No individual registrations allowed, groups only.
RIDERS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF OTHER FEDERATIONS:
World Trophy, World Junior Trophy and World Women Trophy Teams, if any, are registered directly by their FMN.
· Federations have to fill the corresponding entry form until March 30th the lastest and proceed to send the payment corresponding to 25% entry fee.
See Entry form for more details: click here
For Club Team Award category
Please contact your National Motorcycling Federation.
– Club Teams / riders (priority given to complete Teams of 3 riders) have to register with their National Motorcycling Federation until March 30th.
· Federations have to fill the pre registration form below until March 30th the latest.
· Federations will receive on April, 7th, by e-mail the number of teams accepted for each nation with a user name and a password in order to fill in the entry form for each rider.
2/ CONFIRMATION OF THE NUMBER OF TEAMS SELECTED ON 7th April:
At the end of the first phase, depending on the number of pre-registrations, Clubs Teams will be informed about the selection of their team(s) by their FMN.
The FMN will have to pay the corresponding to the 25% of registration fee for the number of Club Teams confirmed, see the Entry form update from 7th April.
At this stage, each FMN will be asked to fill the detailed information about team and riders the sooner as they are able too.
3/ FINAL ENTRY PHASE FROM 1st of May to September 30th 2019 :
The FMN will have to pay the remaining 75% of the registration fee for All Teams confirmed at stage 2.
The FMN should have fully completed the entry form and details about riders and teams as soon as possible, september 30th 2019 the latest.